Google offre una fellowship presso l’Istituto Bruno Leoni. La borsa di studio avrà una durata di TRE mesi a partire dall’ottobre 2017. Per fare domanda vi preghiamo di inviare una breve e-mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org, allegando un CV.
Il termine di presentazione delle domande è il 27 agosto 2017.
Maggiori informazioni sono disponibili sul blog di Google.
Call for Istituto Bruno Leoni – Google Fellowship
Your fellowship at IBL
IBL and Google Italy are partnering for an exciting new fellowship program on competition in mobile markets. The aim is to bring together the tech industry and academics to focus on competition in mobile markets. You will be a key driver of that process – through research, organization and participation in the meetings, as well as contributing to the resulting report. Your time at IBL will be dedicated to exploring a number of specific themes relating to the impact of competition in this sector.
What this means concretely
During the fellowship, you will spend time working at Istituto Bruno Leoni on competition in mobile markets, through:
- drafting and preparation of both internal and external briefing documents and materials
- assisting in the organisation of workshops and trainings, monitoring of daily news sources of relevance
- performing other duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
We want to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds so previous experience in our specific field is not a requirement. Activism and social engagement – of any kind – is a strong plus. Our office is multilingual, but à good knowledge of Italian and English is necessary.
- A higher education degree in social science, law, political science, international or EU affairs or other relevant field is desirable but can be compensated by relevant IT and/or non-formal education experience.
- A passion for the issues related to competition and digital markets.
- Quick learner with strong ability to develop knowledge on new concepts and adapt to new processes.
- An open and avid communicator and a strong team player
- Willingness to live in Italy.
Ability to formulate analyse documents and monitor processes.
Excellent writing skills in Italian and English.
Ability to research, collate, analyse and summarise information.
Ability to manage effectively your own time, activities and budget.
Sociable, service oriented and at ease in a multicultural environment.
Proactive, critical, flexible and solution oriented.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team on a common project.
A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Computer literacy: good working knowledge of word processing, e-mail and Internet applications.
What’s in there for you?
As part of the partnership with Google, you will have access to interesting training opportunities offered by the Google Rome Office.
How to apply
To submit your application for this vacancy, please write to email@example.com
Interviews for this vacancy will be held in August and/or beginning of September. The successful candidate will be expected to start in October.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
IBL requires applicants to inform us about any possible conflict of interest.
IBL aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, disability or chronic illness.